Tuesday 22 April 2014

Little Mayla's Waiting

Ah the busyness of Easter, visiting family and friends has meant I didn't get as much work done over the weekend as I would have liked. But it was so lovely just the same. I think Easter is one of my favourite holidays, mainly because we approach it from such a relaxed place. What will happen will happen, if not, oh well. I wish I could tap into that for Christmas, which is so pressured and stressed.

So this week is all about getting Mayla finally finished. Yesterday saw her dress done and now she finally has something to wear. But today I am working on some shoes, a little cardigan and little special friend for her. She is such a shy little girl, a special teddy bear might make her feel a little more braver as she sits for her photos and waits for her new forever home.


Mel xx

No comments: