Saturday 23 May 2015

Elsbeth & Her Little Friend

On my work table over the last couple of weeks has been Elsbeth. Such a lucky little girl, she is journeying to her new forever home with all kinds of goodies and friends. I think I love making all the extras for my dollies as much as I do the dollies themselves. I hate to see a doll with empty hands and I have been that way since I first began making dolls almost 30 years ago now. The world is a big place and everyone needs someone special to hug or something fun to play with.

So as I packed up her travelling box I filled it with lots of treasures. A special bunny friend, a wooden pull toy, a second set of clothes, boots, a Sunday hat and very special little Miss Molly dolly friend.









I am sure she will be having adventures for many years to come.... 

Mel xxx

No comments: