Wednesday 20 May 2015

Princess Pearl

Well I've been busy working away the last few weeks. Finally feel like I am working a little more "effectively".... hmm whatever that means. But I think what I mean by that term is that I am working in a more consistent way, a head down bottom up kind of way. That's not to say I am not taking time to play with my dolly making, but more that I am not stopping every few moments to second guess myself.

I managed to get Princess Pearl done in only a few days instead of my normal week for a dolly. I have a very soft spot for princesses. I think because I truly believe deep down we are all little girls and all little girls are princesses!

 
The autumn days have been absolutely spectacular here at the moment. Bright blue skies, still and warm. Perfect for a princess to go walking in the garden in amongst the fallen leaves and basking in the glow of autumn sunlight.
 



Every princess needs her own special floral hat as well. This one is made from linen, antique lace and vintage violet millinery flowers.


 

 
 
Mel xxxx

No comments: